Monday, February 3, 2014

DIARY: #4 My Christmas Time

aaaa.. i'm so freaking late for posting this, but who cares. 
I totally forgot that i still put this on draft. 
been wanting to share my last Christmas Moment. 









I really had such a jolly time last Christmas and I just wish it wasn't that fast. 
Can i go back to December? 
I love holidays, gifts, presents, family times and all the togetherness.

I may not get much presents but that's not what's important about Christmas
Christmas is about giving and caring for others.
That's why i love Christmas. 
it makes me think more of others rather than my self.

Now i can't wait for this year's Christmas!!

xoxo
Deedee Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤