Sunday, January 5, 2014

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: 2 is never enough

Hello again.
i hope you're not bored with me keep posting about hair. 
this is what i love, and i personally wish to be professional hair dresser for ombre hair. 

so to begin with,
remember when i said i would LOVE to help you lovely girls who want to dye their hair ombre with affordable price?
it's true. and i'm not playing around. that's why i keep practicing by changing my hair style and did my sister's hair so i won't disappoint you guys who need my help. 

i got another customer, she came all the way from a far to my house. 
and she's such a sweet girl, indeed. 
i'll be just showing you before and after hair. 

so this is her hair before. it only got 2 tone. and it's a bit messy, not the hair, but the color. 
but since it's already ombre, i just need to fix a lil bit. 

Here's the after hair. 
It's now 3 tone. 
yup, so that's the result. 
she's so cute righttt?? can you guess how old is she? you won't believe it. ahaha
i'm glad she loves the result :) happy customer, happy me!

if you're interested, you can contact me through:
Line: deedeeyoung
BBM: 74DB42BC
ig: @bunnydeedee
email: claudia.audie30@gmail.com

don't forget to state your name, 
and just reach me through one of those four per one person, so i won't be confused.
P.S. for colored ombre hair, I believe, it's best for you to bring your own colorant. 

thanks for reading :)

xoxo
deedee young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤