Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MAKEUP PLAY: Everyday Make-up *Pink Innocent* + Tutorial❤

Hello guys

I haven't post any of make-up tutorial again since the last time I did it. sorry.
ever since, new year i kinda change the way I look, starting from my hair, now my make-up.
probably because I saw too much of Natural Gyaru make-up so I'm kinda inspired by it.

i call it everyday natural makeup or "Pink Innocent"
it's so veryveryvery easy and didn't take much time to do it. 
since i have to take such a long time for only make-up, my mom always get angry with it, so i minimize how i do my makeup.

so let's just start then.

HOW TO:
1. make sure you're wearing circle lenses to make your eyes bigger, it will complete the look.
try to use more of natural color to your eyes, mine is dark brown but i need my eyes look more brown so i'm using Princess Mimi in Chocolate Brown which i bought from online shop from ig:@vbosoftlens

2. Using Ponds Complete Solution Concealer, apply it under your eye, so you won't have panda eye, or just cover the dark circles.

3. Start applying eyeshadows to your eyes. choose the most natural eyeshadows, i'm using Dolly Wink Eyeshadow in 04. Shiny Brown. it's simply because i love shimmery eyeshadows.
 I use no. 1 (light brown) for the base and no.2 (broken white) for the highlights. 

4. using no. 4 (black) draw thin line like you use eyeliner, with the help of angle brush. 
it's easier to draw the thin line with this brush.
something like that. just a thin line. 

5. using pink eyeshadow, in my case i'm using blush, because i don't have pink eyeshadow, 
apply it on your outer lower lash line. not too much but enough that you can see it pink.
don't mind my eye, i kinda got clumsy and accidently got the brush in my eye >.<

6. mascara timeeee!!!

7. curl your lashes :) 
the reason why i curl my lashes after i use mascara is because it works more this way to make your lashes more slender and curled. 

8. use shimmer eye pencil on your lower waterline.

9. Blush

10. eyelashes are needed, but if your natural lashes are long and thick maybe you don't have to wear it, but i'm using it because i want to look more cute haha..
i'm using Minnie Wink Lash from Etude House which i got it last month from ig: @graceroom
this is so cute, thinking of buying it again soon.


11. time for the lips, you could use anykind of lip products.
i'm using BabyLips Color Pink Lolita

now that you're done! selfie time!!!❤
 

minnie ears from parfelismyshop
i love this look currently. so what do you think?
please don't hesitate to leave your comment below.
i would appreciate it so so much!!


xoxo
deedee young

7 comments:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤