Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NAIL POLISH: FaceIt, NYX and TonyMoly REVIEW

Hey guys sorry for the long absence.
been busy with assignments. it's hectic.

okay before we go to the review, i just want to share my current favorite song. you can hear it while reading my post.
"That's Falling In Love - Angela (Talking Angela)

This time i'm going to review some of my new nailpolish which i just bought several months until now but i haven't get the chance to review it. 

first of all, 
1. Faceit from The Face Shop
my sister was the one who bought it actually. 

and here's the result on my nails (one layer)
Sorry if it doesn't really shown, there's glitter, it's not much but enough.

Opinion:
1. it's easy to apply
2. it covers all with only one layer of application.
3. i don't really like the color, for me it's too dark. but since my sisters bought it, well, it's okay and it's also an addition to my collection.

2. NYX

so here's the result with only one layer.

i bought this cos it came across my mind it's the color of Christmas. i love Christmas, so i need to buy this.


and here's the result with only one layer
sorry it's kinda messy, i forgot to clean it up. haha
so i bought these 2 nail polish because it was on sale too. back then NYX had a promo buy 2 only for IDR70. (it was like last 2 months i guess)
my sister chose one and i chose one too, she payed half and i also payed half. 

Opinion:
1. both covers all with only one layer of application
2. also easy to apply
3. i love the colors :)
4. i love the glitters.
5. price is expensive but it is what it takes for good result.

3. Tony Moly
There was a discount, i forgot either 35% or 50% (>.<) sorryyyy,,
i decided to buy 2.

and the result (2 layers)
i really really love this color, i love pastel nude colors. there's time when my dad always complaint because i use vibrant color nail polish, he doesn't like it. and i also rarely use dark and vibrant even neon color because i feel like it's so weird on my fingers. 


here's the result on my nail (one layer)
i have to say it's a soft color, and there's a little amount of glitters too and it's not really shown.

Opinion:
1. i love the pastel colors
2. both easy to apply
3. covers all with just one layer of application
4. the price is so - so. it's because there's a discount so i buy it. haha

Happy Reading.

Much Love
Deedee
xo

6 comments:

  1. warnamya cantik2 ^^ bikin ngilerr ♡♥♥
    cc pny yg mirip tony moly dari skinfood... hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaah yah.. hihi aku mau beli lagi nih, tp yg warna christmas, hehe..
      skinfood mahal tp yah kuteknya.. aku belom pernah coba yang dari skinfood, bagus ci?

      Delete
  2. Love Tony moly.. It's my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yg nyx sama faceshop cakep bangett warnanyaaaa ♥.♥
    *banci kutek merah*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi iyah kan pas liat aku jg lgsg suka.. yg faceshop ddku sih yang beliin. hehe.. ada juga kuteks merah-orange from faceshop, love that color! :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤