Thursday, November 28, 2013

SPONSORED REVIEW: Ageha Icy Grey from JapanSoftlens

first of all, i want to say THANKYOU to JapanSoftlens for giving me this opportunity.

while reading my blog, please enjoy this lovely Christmas song from Ariana Grande.

 I read that JapanSoftlens were giving free lenses for the first 30 new members, 
and i am that one of the lucky 30. 
I was so happy when i got that message from them.
they asked me what lenses i want, since i have -7.00, 
the only options available are Ageha Selection Models because they have until -8.00
so i choose Ageha Icy Grey. because i want grey softlens. 
I already have 3 pairs of chocolate/brown softlens.
the box is so lovely and yes you got free lipstick pen. it's a pen!! :) 


what's inside?
Instruction is  in japanese. i can't read japanese. yet!! 
plan to learn japanese from my japanese friend :)
 free softlens case too.

blame my dad for my big minus (-)

Information:
Name: AGEHA / Selection Models ICY GREY
Minus lens: ±0.00 ~ -8.00
Diameter: when it used 16.0mm (Diameter: 14.5mm)
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Content inside: 1 box - 2 Pcs (1Set)
JAPAN model

loving the color so far.

Design: loving it!! it looks like flowers to me. that's why i love it.
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥


so here's in my eyes: 
how it looks like outside with natural light

Appearance: i love how my eyes look so bright with this lenses
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥
Blends: doesn't blend with my real eyes, but since i love grey lenses i don't mind.
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥



sorry it's kinda blurry, how it looks like inside the room.

with flash

Color: i don't have problem with it, i love having lenses that have different color from my natural eyes
Heart: ♥♥♥♥



Comfort: people said it's so comfort like you won't feel you're using lenses. well it's not exactly the same for me, it's still comfort though.
Heart: ♥♥♥♥

Enlargement: it does give more enlargement to your natural eyes.
Heart: ♥♥♥♥♥

this lenses are kinda fragile, i got mine ripped already i don't know why. i'm so pissed off, i wanna like wear this everyday but now i can't!!

❦ Overall ❦
i love this lenses. i'm not lying, or exaggerating or anything.
you have to try it yourself and find out that this lenses are really really super great!!


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ageha Icy Grey
Price: IDR 178.00
Available in normal 0.00 ~ -8.00

softlens
                                 Japan Softlens | Jual Softlens Warna Nyaman Asli Jepang♡

Blackberry PIN:  25a8140c
Mobile / SMS:  081-807-909033
Facebook:  Japansoftlens
Twitter:  @JapanSoftlens
LINE:  YuliaLusiana
instagram: @japansoftlens
Email: info@japansoftlens.com

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ah, and one more thing, i just bought minnie ears from a friend of mine!
she's so nice and i don't regret buying it from her.

she sells Clothes and bags from Bangkok, China, Hongkong, Korea even Bigsize collection.
good price with good quality! 
check her out! 
Instagram: @parfelmyshop
BB Pin:  25A8F89B

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Much Love
Deedee
xo

9 comments:

  1. sukaaa sama foto2nya pretty *u*)/ hehe
    lg pd hits ya ageha yg grey~
    anw I've just follow ur blog, mind to follow back? :D

    http://chelchellatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa thankyouu dear!! :) iyah lagi pada hits banget!!
      i've followed you back btw :)

      thankyouuuu❤

      Delete
  2. Cantik ce xD hanya 6/10 cewek yg cocok pake warna gray xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucuu bangetttt *_* btw dirimu japanese banget hihiih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaa makaciii ka Sasyaa♥♥
      masa sih? Aku malah merasa ga kaa >.<

      Delete
  4. Paket Ageha Icy Grey ku juga baru sampe kemren.. baru mau nyoba pake hari ini...
    Aduh.. kamu cocok ya pake warna ini.. cakep...

    Just followed your blog ^_^
    Salam kenal aja ya...

    http://thetamihazel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeyyy.. sesama icy grey user!! :) gmnaa? enak gaa?
      makasiii yahh dear!! i'll follow you back!! :)
      salam kenal jugaa..

      Delete
  5. Hi! :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find more infos in my blogpost!
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.co.at/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤