Monday, November 25, 2013

DIARY: #1 November 24, 2013

Ehm, this is not actually a post that I usually write.

I practiced sing when I was like 4 years old. My mom put me in music school along with piano lesson.
I quit piano when I was on 6th grade because unfortunately I wasn't able to manage my time. And I regret the day I stopped playing piano. Now I have no idea how to play it again.

But I didn't quit vocal lesson because I actually love singing and although I rarely practice and everything I believe God is the one who gave me this talent.

I've always wanted to be a singer but I'm not that ambitious enough.

I just record a song.. it was at night and my voice was kinda weird because I'm having sore throat.. well almost but not yet.

I hope you enjoy it.
This is and will always be one of my top favorite songs.

i've recorded another few songs, but i'm sure gonna record it again as soon as i get better. 
you could check it out here: soundcloud.com/deedee-young

hope you enjoy it!

Much Love
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤