Friday, October 25, 2013

SPONSORED REVIEW: BOUNCIA Body Soap from CowBrand


Hey guys,
In this very special opportunity I would like to give a review about one product which I never heard before and seems new to me. I think most of you guys have heard about this.
Let’s just see the product!!

COW BRAND
❤ BOUNCIA BODY SOAP ❤

there i was, doing my assignment when suddenly the postman came and gave me this.
it's actually Cow Brand who gave it to me. 
So i just want to say BIG thanks to Cow Brand and IBB staffs. 

okay, before I review about it, let me just give you quick information about COW BRAND
there's other product besides Bouncia.

it's a product from Japan.
i love Japan :3

The explanation of the process of the making of their product!

and here's the history of COW BRAND
this COW BRAND is famous in Japan and now it’s getting popular here in Indonesia.

So let’s begin with the review.
 The size is 550ml.
and the shape of the bottle seems fit and perfect! :) 

it says here that this soap is so good for those who has dry skin. I don’t really have dry skin, but I still want to have soft skin like any other girls’ dream. Because of the small particle of the soap, it could easily slip in to your pore and it easily washes all the tiny dirty particles so it will help your skin to be more gentle, soft, clean and healthy.

this pump system makes it easier and yes it's a plus point for this product!

it’s in white, and It has smooth and soft texture.
and you don't have to use a lot of the amount, one pump or one tea spoon, can be used to soap half part of your body. 
puffy-puffy :3
in this picture i just rub it with one hand. it should be more bouncy (just like the name) when you use shower puff, but i'm sorry i don't take a picture of it. 

and it also has scents like no other. The scents smells so royal and luxurious.
ah you should try it and smell it yourself.
sorry i don't use any make-up cos i take this picture at night. haha

I’ve used this soap several times from the day i got it.
My skin is getting softer and usually soap can give you dry-effect afterward, but this one doesn’t.
And one thing I love about this soap, the scents stays longer. I could still smell the scents after few hours later which I don’t experience the same thing with other soap.

For the Price it self is abit expensive.
For the bottle with 550ml IDR 75 and they also provide the refill with 430ml IDR 35
i think, you could buy it in Guardian.

In result,
I really-really love this product.
I will for sure buy this my own after my stock runs out. 
hope you enjoy reading my review. trying my best to review about this.

Much Love
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤