Sunday, July 3, 2016

FACE: MAYBELLINE White SuperFresh Liquid Powder spf 50 PA+++ REVIEW

Hello Bunnies❤ 
I'll be posting a lot of Maybelline products just because I recently buy some of their products.
I'm going to review about this liquid powder I bought few moments ago and regret it!
Why? I'll let you know down there..

I first bought this because at that time I need new coverage for my face. Something that's not too thick and can be use daily. I've searched an d searched and finally came to this point where I found this one and did a lil research about it as well before buying it.
As i was digging more about this product, the more I realize that alot of people said that this stuff is good and worth the try, and i'm that kinda person who doesn't really scared to try new things, and there goes my money to buy this.

And I thought that "wow, it's quite good noticing that it's not a foundation or bb cream and so on. It's more like a powder but in liquid texture."
So I bought shade N2 Ivory. It's the lightest shade they have here in Indonesia and since i have quite light shade of skin, so the BA assist me on buying this shade.
This is their claims.

The additional info about exp. dates and so on, on the side of the product.

The packaging is okay, it's travel-friendly also because it's not too big and not that fragile.
But since the texture is quite watery, I wish they provide the cap with the pump instead of this one because it spills easily every time I try to pour it out to the back of my hand.

You have to shake it gently before pouring it out.
The swatches on the back of my hand.
And if you could see, it's quite cakey on my hand. Maybe because my hand is dry.
Let's see the swatches on my cheeks
I don't have perfect skin but it's good because I could give you an honest review just by showing it.
You could see it covers the overall redness but not the acne redness and scars.
At first I didn't realize it, so when I go outside I feel confidence but when I get the chance to look at a mirror, OMG!! it turns out flakey, cakey and it didn' covers my fine lines instead it shows more of it.

Cakey? Yes definitely!
Sticky? it's not that sticky though.
Pores, and fine lines minimized? I don't think so, right? infact it shows more of my pores >.<
Not sure if you find my swatches okay, the camera sometimes didn't do justice to everything.

I don't feel natural at all because I feel like using too much foundation though actually I don't really use much of it because I don't like too heavy makeup for daily use. Tho it does brighten my skin.

skin feels soft? nope
smooth? ehm, so so
moisturized? nope
What I feel is that it gives that unpleasant feeling when I first apply, I feel that my skin somehow peeled off and it caused more redness and my skin feels poignant, like when you rub your face with alcohol. It just doesn't feels right to my skin, and I wonder why they (who reviewed about this) didn't mention anything about this (or maybe I skipped it).

Non-Comedogenic? I got more redness and small acnes after using this tho
Oil-free? yes! it dries out my skin aswell
gentle on skin? BIG NO!

And I read that it's builtable, they said!
heck no! yes if you do wanna look like clown instead of having that perfect flawless skin!
having one time application has already cause flakiness and cakey-ness, adding another application will be total failure!

I'm not sure if anyone experience this like I do, but trust me this product isn't worth it! it's not!!!!!
You could buy other good product besides this because I regret buying this.
Thar's why I sell it and someone buy it! few! I got my money back❤

Nope I don't like this product! This is the worst of Maybelline!
giving this ❤/5
Sorry not sorry >.<

Hope you don't have this unlucky experience like me!
If you have tried it and you experience the total opposite, that's good for you!
Bu if you experience that same thing like me, tell me! I wanna know your story.

Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo
Deedee Young

3 comments:

  1. Jadi agak mundur teratur mau nyobain ini hiks hiks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku beli karena pada bilang oke, eh ternyata mengecewakan >.< jadi mending coba yang lain deh..

      Delete
  2. padahal hasilnya natural banget ya tapi sayang kurang oke..

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤