Tuesday, May 3, 2016

4 Essential Products on My Bag

Hello Bunnies! 
I know you all probably wondering why I haven't post anything yet. I'm sorry for the postpone.
I'm about to prepare things when suddenly I got Dengue Fever (Demam Berdarah)
turns out it took longer than I predicted. I'm still in recovery, so i'm not heal yet.

All of my plans kinda messed up and I don't know how to fix it. It should be my comeback.
but oh well.. I can't force my body too much yet. Instead of having me sick again, I'll postpone my giveaway. I'm sorry >.<

In this great opportunity, I'd like to show you more of my upgraded skin care and makeup products. 
I don't usually do this but I guess now that i'm 24 now, I have to be more prepared in anything and well, be 24. 

These are the 4 products I always carry out with me whenever i'm out, now I just can't leave without it.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder~
If you know me, I have a very oily skin. Yes, I've tried alot of oil-free products but hey, probably its just too oily that none of it really works, until I try this product.
It helps my makeup and face stay matte for a longer time (depends on the activities you're doing). 
Yes, it does. and i heard drying powder is more suitable for oily skin than compact or pressed powder. But this one really is a life saver. 
I recommend this for those who has same problem like mine.


 
After working at a salon, I noticed my hands are quite ruined that I feel pity looking at my own hands. That's why I decided to try this out and this is the only moisturizer that could really help improving my skin. I won't lie, not that it moisturize but also giving back the uneven skin tone. I feel save bringing this everywhere.


I rarely use this though, but whenever I feel like need to be refreshed, this works well. It says that could hydrate your skin too. So yes, I have to bring this along as well.


This is my most favorite lipstick of all. I love the color and the texture of it.
This was a birthday present from my friends. They know me well. I use this whenever i feel my lips need colors, it could get too pale sometimes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So yes, these are 4 products that I have to bring with me. 
Now, you're wondering where you could buy these products, right?
No worries!
They are available at Sociolla.com
I know you guys must have heard about sociolla? It's an online shopping stop that just made your life easy. You could shop there without having to get out from your house on the lazy day. 
Use my code "CLAUDIE50" to get IDR 50,00 off (for minimum purchase of IDR 200,00)


Happy Shopping!!



xoxo
Deedee Young
Find me on: Fasyen (deedeeyoung)
 

1 comment:

  1. I almost thought that Evian was a Deodorant! hahahaha! I think because I will slightly put a body mist on my bag X) hahahaha. Get well sooon from that demam berdarah! xxxx

    X,
    WWW.LILSHELULLABIES.LINK

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤