Wednesday, May 25, 2016

LIPS: ULTIMA-II ProCollagen Lipstick REVIEW

Hello Bunnies

I’m going to review these amazing lipsticks from ULTIMA-II called ProCollagen Lipstick.
If you’re a lipstick junkie, I’m sure you guys must have heard about this product and you have to have these, girls! I’m telling you, you won’t regret having this one.
Why?

Well, before answering that question, let me ask you some questions.
-do you feel like everytime you use lipstick you see fine lines?
-or those or that lipstick makes your lips dry and greasy in some way that makes you uncomfortable instead?
These are few reasons why I hate using just any lipstick. I want that lipstick that makes me confident wearing it, or at least comfortable without worrying that people could see the fine lines.
I have chapped lips, and I have tendency to bite my lips, so that’s also one factor why I rarely use lipstick, you could obviously see it.


ULTIMA-II ProCollagen Lipstick also known as sophisticated luxury lipstick with Collagen. It could gives you full lips effect that glides perfectly and hide fine lines.
With moisturizing Extract Marine Complex and Shea Butter to soften the lips and ProcollagenTM that support the revitalization of collagen production in the lips surface.
I heard that Shea Butter is good for your lips because naturally it rich in vitamins A, E and F. Its benefits are moisturizing and also skin smoothing.

These are the ingredients. It has quite few ingredients but it’s safe.
  
ULTIMA-II Procollagen Lipstick has 12 shades of pretty colors:

I got the chance to try 4 pretty colors, which are: Glamberry, Pink, Spice and Red.

.
.
I’m going to review Glamberry first.

I love the name Glamberry, sounds glamorous and yet it’s true. This shade has reddish-purplish-pinkish at the same time. It’s hard to explain but this color is really glamorous.

It has nice scents.
It’s subtle, gives you ultra soft feeling and not too mention, the colors are buildable.
Here is the glamberry swatch on my hand. I only apply one swatch.

.
.
.
Next one, Spice.

This probably my most favorite shades of 4. It’s more to like pink salmon color.
Same with before, It has nice scents, not too disturbing or strong, though.
It gives slightly beautiful pink shade from one time swatch on my hands.
Even on hands, it’s soft and creamy yet not sticky.

.
.
Third one will be, Red
Just like its name, this shade is the most red among others. This shade is bright red.
And yes, there’s also nice scents. This could be my very first red lipstick, ever.
It has creamy texture, it’s also subtle, it’s easy to wear and the color is builable.
Because it’s red, it’s so easy for the color to be shown even only one swatch. I love how bright the red is. Can’t wait to try it on my lips.

.
.
.
Last but not least, Pink!
Pink! Pink! Pink! Oh how I love Pink! This will be my second favorite shades of all.
It has nice pink, not too much but precise. And yes, same like others it has nice scents too.
This is the swatches on my hand. Just like other only one time application, yet the color shown much. Same like others too, it has creamy subtle texture and not sticky.

These are all the swatches on my hand.
Okay, Let’s discuss about this.

For the texture: Like I’ve said above for few times, it has creamy and subtle texture. For the color itself is quite thick even on first application, and the color is buildable for those who like bold colors.

For the endurance: I’m not sure how a good lipstick supposed to endure, but this one endures for such a long time (for me) for like 5-6hours. Yes, you have to reapply after eating or drinking. It’s not liptint.

This ProCollagen Lipstick contains patented collagen to moisturize and support the regeneration collagen cells on lips to keep it youthful.
That’s why I feel like I’m using lipbalm, it moisturize my lips, I don’t see my lips got chapped or dry.
It’s because of the Extract Marine Complex and the Shea Butter and also the Procollagen.
You have to know the importance of collagen for your lips. Lips is the one of the first parts that age early because of the dryness and lip movement such as when you regularly do ‘duck face’, drinking from straw, even smiling and kissing too, and worst, if you have unhealthy lifestyle for example if you’re smoking. Stop smoking girls! It makes you age quickly and even before your time to get aged!


Here are my bare lips and the swatches of the 4 colors on my lips.
.
.
.
.

Question?
Where to buy this ULTIMA-II ProCollagen Lipstick?
No worries, you could find it anywhere such as: Matahari Dept. store, AEON BSD, METRO Dept. store, Centro Dept. Store, Parkson’s, SOGO Dept. Store, Keris Gallery Puri Indah, Citrus, Cahaya Bintaro, Sarinah Thamrin, Debenhams Senayan City, Star Summarecon Bekasi.


Can I buy this online?
Yes, you could find it on Blibli.com

How much is the lipstick?
the ULTIMA-II ProCollagen Lipstick price will be IDR 190.00

You could check their other products and others here:
Website: http://www.ultimaii-indonesia.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ultimaIIindonesia
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ULTIMA_id
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ultima_id/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultimaIIind


Thanks for stopping by.


xoxo
Deedee Young

 

1 comment:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤