Tuesday, May 17, 2016

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: Late Blog Post of My 2 Latest Work

Dear Bunnies,
I wanna show you my latest (well it's kinda few months ago) work. Since last time I didn't really had the time to update my blog coz of my job, So i guess there's no 'Late" in sharing your work.

So few months ago, I got the chance to do 2 ombres. One was my new client and the other one was my previous client. I was so happy that she decided to remake her hair again with me.

Here's my first client's 'Before' hair.
She had virgin black hair, and you know how I love virgin hair because it's fun to play with!!!!
And here's her 'After' hair
Since it's her first time, she wanted it to be natural, and she loved it!!!
even after she went home, she told me her mom loved her hair too.
I'm so happy when my client's happy.

Now, this is my 2nd Client.
Since she was my previous client, you have to see her hair previously.

Now this was her hair after probably half a year.
Her roots had grown and she already cut her tips also.
She wanted to try something different. She wanted it BLUE!

I helped her and she transformed into...
Voilaa!!!

 a Mermaid
.
and i love mermaid. and her hair! I feel like changing my hair too after i did her hair! Unfortunately, my hair is too short and in bad condition to be bleached >.<

I didn't retouch her roots because she wanted it black. I only bleached her tips to make gradation effect. Oh yeah, I was using Manic Panic Voodoo Blue only. But I was able to make 2 colors out of 1 colorant.

Don't you love it too? I do!!!
.
.
.
.
If you want to see my other hair-do: click here
.
.
.
.
So, If you're interested in having me doing your hair, please do not hesitate to contact me through email:
the.deehair@gmail.com
and I will reply it as soon as possible!
Note: HOME-SERVICE is now available! *with extra fee.
(Home-Service means I can do your hair at your house)

Thanks for stopping by❤ 



xoxo
Deedee Young
Find me on: Fasyen (deedeeyoung)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤