Thursday, July 30, 2015

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: Craziest Colors Experience

Hello Bunnies❤

I had the most exciting experience with my client. It never come across me that I will do this all colors because I thought I'll be just doing ombre with soft bright natural colors but She came and changed it all
wanna know why this is the most exciting things ever? 
keep scrolling down!

This is her 'before' hair:

 It's been a while I accept clients and change their hair for I have some well chores and job-searching to do. So, yeah on July 20, she came after we make an appointment.

I have no idea what she wants for her hair, until she told me 'do it randomly'
I was like 'you sure?'
she's like 'super yes' 

and so she came with un-retouch hair. 
her basic hair is very dark black with last ombre and highlight she did.
She brought with her 4 Manic Panic Colors
Siren's Song
Mystic Heather
Plum Passion
Shocking Blue

and this is her 'after' hair:

See? It's fun isn't it?
it is for me. We did it like for 8-9 hours.
I was tired but I feel extraordinary joy inside! I wonder why, maybe because I love what I'm doing.
I know this isn't ombre but still, coloring is something that I love to do the most!

I still open ombre hair service and any kind of hair service you want me to do.
Just reach me out and make an appointment through my new email:
claudialyoung@gmail.com

(Note: I ONLY DO SERIOUS CLIENT)
I don't appreciate those who suddenly canceled without notice after being all excited to my face! 
(Like some of people who had reached me out then disappear without notice) 
For me, it's not about getting paid, IT'S SIMPLY DOING WHAT I LOVE THE MOST!
so, by canceling it, you're simply ruining my joy.


See you guys on my next post!


xoxo
Deedee Young
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow crazy hair color bgt Dee o___O
    ekstrim jg yaa temenmu.. kukira td km yg ngewarnain rambutmu lho :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously awesomeeeee!!!!!! Kayaknya nanti ke depannya, I really want to have you do something extreme on my hair.
    Tapi kayaknya jenis cat rambut mempengaruhi juga ya. 8-9 hours, that's such a serious job :)

    Sukses terus yaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw berani banget ya warnanyaa.
    Job yg menyenangkan~ pengen juga nih punya job seperti itu XD

    impiccha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuaaaah~ Pingin banget bisa diwarnain gitu, tapi rambutku tipe yang cepet banget bisa rusaknya T^T

    Pingin dibikin purple yang soft gitu, atau pink soft, pasti lucu banget ya~

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. she didn't rebleached? you dyed her hair on black and highlights only ?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤