Thursday, July 2, 2015

FACE: NAIVE Facial Cleansing Foam Green Tea

Hello Bunnies❤
First post this July. I'll be writing this in English.

So.. I bet most of you must have heard about Kracie NAIVE Facial Cleansing Foam before?
A lot of beauty bloggers had posted their experiences using this cleansing foam. It's a plant-based cleansing foam that's really safe for our skin and also it has plant-based ingredients that could help every types of skin.
I'm very lucky to try this cleansing foam from Kawaii Beauty Japan. Thankyou..

New Kracie NAIVE Facial Cleansing Foam has 3 variants: 
This is their new package and I'm not sure about the old one but this one only has 3:
- Aloe Vera for Normal skin
- Green Tea for Oily Skin
- Peach for Dry Skin 


I choose Green Tea variant because I have oily skin. 
I've been searching for so many products that can help me with my oily skin problem and I got the chance to try this one out. I hope it helps me with my problems.
Packaging:
The packaging is very simple. I love their new packaging instead of the previous one. 
It's has standard size of tube, but believe me, you could use this longer than any other facial cleansing products.


Their Claims and Its Functions:
"The content of green tea leaf extract functions to control excess oil and shrink pores and the amount of olive oil and Altahea function is to provide natural moisture"
- To clear blackheads and sebum at the back of the pores, while it also controlling oil and tightening pores
- Leaf extract combination as tightening component of tea
 - A green tea scents that helps you feel calm

How to Use it:
1. Pour out more or less 2cm cream foam and put it on the palm of your hand. 
2. While giving a bit amount of water, rub it with your hand and create bubbly foam. 
3. Apply it to your face and along the neck
4. Massage it.
5. Wash your face with clean water.
These are the compositions and expired date. 
Content: 110g

Now, Let's take a closer look :)
It has easy flipped top opener.

and here's where I swatch the product on my hand.
This cleansing foam has solid and thick texture. It also has nice green tea scents that's not too strong. 
 After I rub without water.
After I rub with water. 
For me, pouring out that much amount is too much for my face, so I usually pour out less.

Lucky me, this time Kracie and Kawaii Beauty Japan gave me a gift along with the cleansing foam. 
When they said, rub it till it creates bubbly foam, I was confused. I don't think I can actually create bubbly foam with bare hands. 
And when the product came, I was actually kinda confused too about how to use this tool.
But now I get it.  It's that tool that helps you create bubbly foam. 
and this is how I do it.
I pour enough amount of the cream foam to the tool, water it and rub or squeeze.. or just rub..
until it creates bubbly foam, like this:
Then after you have something like this, you can apply it gently to all of your face, mind the T-zone and U-zone, don't forget the neck.
Then wash it with water, till it's clean.
To read more about how to clean your face correctly click here

Why do we have to choose Kracie NAIVE Facial Cleansing Foam? Here's why:
 Kracie NAIVE Facial Cleansing Foam has smaller bubble particle that's soft and subtle and it could clean up the pores. Not to mention it could lift up more dirts than other facial foam. 

Overall:
I love this cleansing foam. Not because I got it for free, I'm glad I did, but I have never try something like this. What I feel after washing my face with this cleansing foam, is that my face feels so very fresh and so very clean. Different from what my previous cleansing foam can do. 
What I notice, it has sebum control so that my face could stay fresh longer than before. 
For example, my face could get oily in just 1-2 hours after washing it, but after using this, it took longer to get oily, probably like after 3-4 hours later (depends on skin care products you're using).
I feel like my pores are minimized too. 
For me it's such a big deal, when I thought it will be just like the others, turns out it's not. 
SO yeah, I'm very happy with it.

Pros:
+ Doesn't cause breakouts
+ No Alcohol and Additional coloring
+ Cleanse face really well. You could feel you face so very clean
+ There's Sebum Control and it works so very well on me. Trust me I have very oily skin.
+ Subtle scents
+ Minimize pores
+ Affordable
+ Gentle and subtle foam
+ Economical. You could use it for I believe more than couple months (depends on the amount of usage)

Cons:
- None! so far. 


Ratings:
❤❤❤❤❤/5


Repurchase?
Definitely, YES!

Where To Buy?
Ranch Market, Foodhall, Farmers Market, Watson, Century and Guardian.
I haven't check other stores yet. I'll update it if I did.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Well, I hope my review helps you in some ways.
Thankyou for stopping by and spend some time reading it. 
If you have any question, just let me know on the comment box below, or just reach me from one of the links below.
See you on my next post❤


xoxo
Deedee Young
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤