Thursday, July 30, 2015

HAIR: BeautyLabo Hair Color in Dark Brown (PRICE UPDATED)

Hello Bunnies❤
I still haven't got that free time to write as much as I can.
Now that my laptop is so very out of date, I can edit my photos with the usual App I've always use before. And my phone just broke just when I had my trip with my boyfriend, and a dog destroyed my one and only glasses. There's a lot going on so I'm sorry for not updating much.

In this opportunity, I would like to review about hair colorant product that was given to me by Kawaii Beauty Japan and BeautyLabo. I was one of the lucky 50 winners chosen by Kawaii Beauty Japan.
Thankyouu ありがとう❤

I haven't colored my hair since beginning of this year, it feels like a really long time. Remember I used to change my hair color every couple months. Now, well.. I'm kinda worried about my hair if I colored it too much so I just stop. Until I got this one. I guess I just have to try it on again.

BeautyLabo is a well-known hair colorant from Japan that gives much variants of fashion colors (bright colors). It's easy to use even by hands and even for beginners.
It claims to have a long lasting colors (we'll see about that)
   These are the color charts.
Yes they don't have much variants but for this one, they have bright colors which some or most of colorant product don't have. 
(Note: I think not all colors available in Indonesia. I don't see Creamy Ash, I kinda like that color)

Since My boyfriend kinda disagree with my coloring my hair from the roots, I decided to chose Dark Brown so he won't notice much different. And because since it's been too long I didn't do my hair, the previous color is now turn into reddish-brown color and it's annoying to see if you're under direct sunlight, it's really obvious, you could see the difference between my root (natural hair color) and the hair I've colored.
Other reasons is that, I'm into Dark Brown kinda color at the moment, like this one: 
I choose Dark brown also to make my whole hair in same tone color. you'll see the difference in the photos below. 

These are the box's appearance. 
it shows the color charts, what this kit contains, directions and cautions, and also ingredients.
For me personally, it's kinda cute but the design seems kinda 'cheap', not ugly but make it not look like as classy and as professional like others or some. 
But well I guess the theme is fancy kinda type, it's quite okay.

and so, the box contains:
1. Cream colorant pack
2. Cream Developer bottle
3. Nozzle (for easier application)
4. Instruction leaflet
5. Protective gloves

One thing I notice, they lack of After Coloring Conditioner. too bad.

How do you do it?
There's an instruction on the side of the box but I'll be posting it too here.
 Cut the cream colorant pack, and mix it to Cream Developer Bottle. and SHAKE!
 Change the bottle cover with the nozzle!
Don't forget to use gloves!

.
.
.
.
.
ah! I almost forgot! It says that you have to run some test before applying to your whole hair.
IT'S ACTUALLY A MUST! but I simply ignore it. (don't do it like me)
For the safety of your head, skin and hair, please run some test first! Until you have no reaction to the chemical then you can proceed to the next step.
It's the correct way before applying it to your whole head and hair. 

Once you're done applying it to your whole hair, massage your hair for a while before leaving it for 30 mins. Go on to the next step, wash your hair until the running water from your hair is clean, double wash it with shampoo and don't forget to use conditioner! IT IS also A MUST!
I'm actually focusing not on my roots but covering my reddish brown hair because of the previous hair colorant. But it's kinda difficult if you do it by yourself.

Here's my before hair:

and this is after the colorant!

Discussion:
- Why I told you to use CONDITIONER? I feel that my hair is slightly a bit dry when I wash it and once it gets tangled, it's hard to separate that part of hair. Once I use conditioner, it helps smoothen out more. So it doesn't tangled and dry much. 

- It's not as damaging as I thought it was. A friend of mine tells me it's drying out her hair, but in my case it's neither drying out my hair nor damaging my hair much. But still it did just a bit of drying but not that one big problem for me. I just have to do more hair treatment. 
I'll be using L'ucidol hair spray and L'ucidol hair oil. both in orange! (I probably should buy the yellow one)

- It covers quite evenly throughout the whole hair. I'm impressed!

- The color turns out to be lighter than the color chart shown. Which is bad news and good news!
Good news is I love the color so far though it's kinda a bit to bright from my expectation.
Bad news is my boyfriend will not stop bugging about it!! >.< well, kidding ^^

- The color still have this red tone, I'm quite sure my hair will have this reddish-brown color in couple months, more or less.

- The smell isn't that strong at first but after few minutes it gets stronger but not that bothering (for me)

- I feel my hair kinda hot when I apply it to my head. It's not itchy though.

- the smell will be gone after 3rd hair washes. The way I do it is 2x shampooing per hair wash.

- For my hair, 1 box is more than enough for me. My hair is medium long but still above woman's chest (if you know what I mean) and I don't have thick hair. 
But if you have longer hair and thicker hair, I think you have to buy 2 boxes.

- It isn't available in many stores yet, but I found one in Aeon Mall Supermarket for IDR 48++ something I forgot the exact price.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So yeah, that's all from me.
If you're confused with it, just ask me on the comment box below (I Promise, I won't bite!)
Thank you for spending your time reading it!
Have a lovely day.


xoxo
Deedee Young
 

2 comments:

  1. Suka sama warna rambut kamu yang baru say. Looks natural.. Aku ga pernah berani semir rambut. hihihi.. :P
    Nice review ^^

    www.gadzotica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. masa harganya semurah ituuuu Dee? O_O
    Btw kirain beautylabo yg bentuknya shaker itu :p ternyata cream ya..
    aku paling ga bisa pke cream ._. susah ratanya

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤