Friday, August 21, 2015

FACE: Etude House *I Need You, Aloe! Mask Sheet* Review

Hello Bunnies❤ 
I'm back with new post. 
Lately, I'm so into face mask, I don't know why.
 I'm that type of person who rarely use mask but suddenly interested.
So, I have a lot of mask to try on. Not because I buy a lot but because my sister's selling it for way much cheaper than the store. It's simply the opportunity to try it on, well of course, I'll pay my sister.


This time, I'm trying out Etude House: I Need You, Aloe! Mask Sheet. 
Why I choose this one, it's because my face is so red. I have skin irritation when I was having a trip with my boyfriend, and it turns into acnes and cause redness all over my face. 
I wanted to go to a doctor but i'm pretty scared, so I'm self treating my face but yes, I still haven't found something to treat the redness permanently.
I used to use Kiss Mask but I ran out of it and in a condition where I can't buy it at the moment.

I do some research about this redness and I found that Aloe Vera is one of the great ingredient to treat redness. Too bad, I don't have Aloe Vera plant at home, I used to though but I'm not sure now where it went.
So, when my sister bought a bunch of face masks back to home, I asked her if she has Aloe Vera mask, and she said there's one. So I tried it out.

claim: This mask sheet contains Aloe Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), known for its multifunction of quenching thirsty skin, soothing irritated areas and instantly cooling heated skin.
and it's ingredient.

without further due, I open the package.
Btw, I love the package design. It has the same plastic like any other mask sheet package but the picture, but it has nice colors. 
 Here's the mask. 
It's the same plain white mask like any other etude house mask sheet.
What i love about this, it has nice scents that's very soothing and not disturbing.

What I love about this mask too, is that, the mask sheet fit my face (except the forehead, I know.. I know.. I have big forehead >.<) 

So, here's my face before mask treatment.
See, the acnes and the redness?
You can see the difference with my neck! My face should've been that bright >.<
Sorry for my messy hair, I just washed it. 

See the result?
I'm quite impress though, I thought it won't effect much but it really does soothing the redness.
Not to mention, it smoothen my face, even the acnes.

I'm satisfy with it. I don't use pimple and redness blemish editing.
Too bad it's only one of it, I want to use it weekly like 2 times a week, at least until the redness blemished.
But! I found out too that you could use lemon and honey to sooth out the redness, and my sister have honey and lemon mask from Etude House as well. I might as well try it on next. 
Of course I will blog about it too. 

You can buy it here:
korean_makeupid

I hope it help you guys if you have irritated skin and red skin.
please let me know in the comment box below if you know other way to cure redness.
Thankyouu❤

See you guys on my next post!


xoxo
Deedee Young
 

1 comment:

  1. Aku juga koleksi ini lho~ Belinya langsung ngeborong, sampai di pikir temen2 mau dijual lagi wakakakak~

    Paling demen yang tea tree, manteeeeeep banget dah~

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/2015/03/etude-house-i-need-you-mask-2014-tea-tree.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤