Monday, December 22, 2014

Revive Lash Professional Japan from Kawaii Beauty Japan

Dear Bunnies
How are you? I'm super awesome, and I'm finally having my 'me' time. Though I actually have to finish my thesis before January 12th. But hey, It's almost Christmas. I'm going to take a lil break :)

This time I'm going to review this product I got from Kawaii Beauty Japan, I joined their presents campaign back then and on December 13th, I finally got my present! I don't know if you guys have heard about this or not, but for me this is my first time heard of it and actually try it.

Revive Lash Professional Japan ~
So what is Revive Lash?  Revive Lash is an eyelash serum with four benefits:
1. Extending your eyelash
2. Thicken the strand of your eyelash
3. Strengthen the eyelashes so it won't easily fall out
4. Blacken your eyelash
No need to worry because Revive Lash is a treatment for eyelashes and there's no side effects.

So here's the box, it's simple red.
I wish I could tell you the meaning of it but I can't read and understand Japanese >.< sorry.
Here's the product.
It has this transparent, thick liquid with no scent.

and here's the applicator, with soft brush and it's easy to apply to your lashes.

I'm grateful that time that I can actually won this presents because I used to wear falsies most of the time and I think my real lashes diminishing (Well you know when you use falsies glue, you would want to use glue that could actually stick your falsies longer, but when you pull off your falsies, some of your real lash must have stick with it and pulled off too), so I finally got the chance to give my real lashes a treatment to finally get thick and long again.

So here's what I do and how I use it! I use it in the morning after I wash my face, done with my daily face routine, and before I apply my mascara. And in the evening, after my night face routine and before going to sleep. It will help the product to actually work best.

And here's the fact that you must know about Revive Lash.
- You may see the effect right after 10 days of application
- It's totally safe for pregnant lady (but you might want to consult this with doctor as well)
- it can be use 3 months after you open it.
- If you're using any eyelash extension, you can still use this product but later on, the extension will slowly fall out by itself. (check out: Bulu Mata Lentik)

So how to use it?
Sorry it's in Bahasa, let me translate it for you.
1. Take the product out of the container. Make sure you just take enough amount so not too much of it. (Note: do not use this while you're wearing contact lenses, it's not very comfortable afterward)
2. Apply it on the base point of your eyelash (eyes closed)
3. Apply it on your upper eyelash (just like wearing mascara)
4. then also, Apply it on your lower eyelash.

Now, I'm going to show you my before-after photos.
Before:

After:
Extending your eyelash? - YES
Thicken the strand of your eyelash? - NO
Strengthen the eyelashes so it won't easily fall out? - 80% YES
Blacken your eyelash? - NO

This product is indeed making my eyelash more longer than before right after 10 days of application (I use it regularly on daily basis, which in the morning and at night before going to sleep for 10 days) But it doesn't thicken my eyelash, it doesn't really give much effect on making it appear darker, and it's only 80% strengthening my eyelash. I feel my eyelash is more healthy and stronger than before. From all the claims that they have (that the product will give effect in just 10 days) only 2 of 4 claims works for me. I'm not sure if I use it often after 10 days will it gives much more effect or not, probably it will give more differences. But within 10 days, this is as far as the product works on my eyelash.
And it has this thick liquid that sometimes after you apply it to your eyelash, it makes it uncomfortable.(So DO NOT use it too much on your lashes)

I wish it did more than just making it longer, I wish to have more thick eyelash and it didn't give effect on that part. But i'm quite happy that my eyelash is now longer.
So I have to give this ❤❤❤
I'm not sure about others, you might as well check their reviews out, probably they will have different result.

So I hope you do enjoy this review.
Thankyou Kawaii Beauty Japan for this product and the chance to try it out.
If you have further questions, you could reach me on the link below!
(but please don't be anonymous, I would like to know you)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a nice day!


xoxo
Deedee Young





1 comment:

  1. very nice post. nice product , really like to try this for longer lashes :)
    very inspiring blog.
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤