Monday, December 8, 2014

DIARY: My Favorite Party-Looks

Hello Bunnies❤
I feel like keep blogging, though it's not a review. But well I can write anything in my blog right? 
now, I'm gonna show you my favorite cocktail dress which I love the most and I wear this like I don't know since when :D

Last Saturday night, I went to a wedding party. If you know Simon Santoso, Badminton player who represents Indonesia? He's a good friend of my uncle, when I was still like so small, my uncle live with me because he was at that time still in college, and already been friends with om Simon. Om Simon like to come to my house to play with my uncle, so he knows my mom and dad well, that's why we got invited to his wedding. 
His wedding took place at Pullman Hotel, Central Park. 

Here's what I wore that day. I'm not a fashion expert, I mostly wear something that's comfortable. 

this lil girl is my sweet lil cousin, my uncle's daughter, which happen to be the flower girl at the wedding ceremony. 

And here's my before and after make-up look. I love how ombre hair looks so great after I curled it.
When I arrived there, I though I'll be the tallest among all (because everytime I went to a party, I always wear heels and it makes me taller than I used to be, even without heels, I'm a tall girl already >.<) turns out there's this pretty girl, she's like wow.. like.. wow.. taller than me.. and very very skinny, like a model. or maybe she is, because she's so tall. 
yey, I'm not the tallest among all, at least i'm the second tallest girl hahaha

My boyfriend is taller than me, but when I wear heels, I'm abit taller by 3-5cm (he said), it's a problem for me, because on one hand, I want to wear heels but on the other hand I don't want to be taller than my boyfriend. Surprisingly, it's not for him, I don't know why. 

So that's it guys. I just want to curhat basically, hahaha.
So tell me, do you have the same problem like mine? How do you feel about it? Let me know on the comment box below. I want to know how you handle it. 
Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo
Deedee Young

2 comments:

  1. entahlah, aku selalu suka rambutmu dee :3
    kadang aku jg ikutin eksperimen yg km post di blog XD
    sepatunyaaaaa :3 aku suka :3
    kawaii kamunya :3

    VISIT MY BLOG, SINTAS~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. thankyouuu so much!! >.<
      and yes, aku juga suka sepatunyaaa,, beli di little thing she needs pas lg diskon!!
      arigatouu Sintaa❤

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤