Monday, December 8, 2014

FOOD: Veranda Gateau❤

Hello Bunnies❤

After I'm done with the previous blog post, I decided to go visit this new lil place called Veranda.
My friend own this cake and dessert place, and he invited me to try it out. Since I love everything sweets especially cakes and desserts and chocolate, I have to give this one a try. 

I have to say, this place is quite hidden, and you can't really see it right away from roads. 
But the hint is, when you find flower store, you'll find Veranda, and it's in the second floor. 
(caution: this blog post contains alot of photos)
Once I entered the room, I was so in so much joy because this place suits my taste so very well. 
It's very nice, very cozy, very perfect for hi-tea time, you'll get the feeling.
I spend few hours there talking with my friend and his friend too and feel like so comfortable. 
probably because there's only 3 of us and we could talk alot. 

It's actually self service tea time. You just take whatever cakes, sweets and desserts you want from this table, and you could order tea.
The table settings. 
I love those transparent glasses and plates. The touch of orange flower makes it more perfect
 The wall decoration, simple yet elegantly vintage❤
Some vintage decoration you could find there.

Now for the cakes, they have rolling system. I got the chance to taste some of people's favorite.

1. Blueberry Danish
I don't really like blueberry because of its sour taste, but this one is perfect sweet but not too sweet.
I just wish they add more amount of blueberry, it's very delish❤

2. Rose Petit Four
Another applause of its excellent taste. I love how pretty they made it, I couldn't barely dare to eat it. 
It has 3 flavors: blueberry, mint and vanilla. I tried the vanilla one, and yes, it's also delish❤

3. Tarte aux Fraises
This is my top favorite petite cake! I took 3 of it because it was really really good. 
It has these rich tastes of sweet and sour. One is never enough!

4. Red Velvet Glass
one word: Perfect! 

5. Chocolate Ganache Tart
It's dark chocolate if I'm not mistaken, and you could actually taste rose flavor within the chocolate. It's weird but really tasty! 

and lastly, I ordered Pink Flamingo Tea
I know! It's PINK. 
It was kinda cold that time when I went there, I was first gonna order something cold but then I saw this Pink Flamingo on the tea menu but they only served this as hot tea. I was like, okay no prob! 
It turned pink!!

Here's the Tea List, it's TWG special teas.
Now for the price range starts from IDR 8.00 - IDR 35.00

and more decorations❤

Some photos I took with my phone

 Now, are you guys interested to pay a visit?
 well not just a visit but to spend time enjoying nice tea and delicious tarts and cakes. 
Address: Paramount Serpong, Ruko Mendrisio 1 Blok A/17, Gading Serpong
contact person: 087774494162
email: verandacakes@gmail.com
Instagram: @veranda_gateau

here's the owner:
 This one is my friend, Jevon, I know him from some event from Church

This one, Otniel, is Jevon's friends. They run the place together. 

and here i am without proper clothes and makeup >.< hahaha 
I will definitely visit here again sometime, when you just need to spend some time alone, it is so far the best place to chill out and to relax. They serve sooth music to really just enjoy the moment! 
I had a great time there, and you will, too. Ask your friend to come and join.
Hope you enjoy my post.


Thanks for stopping by❤
see you on my next post! 


xoxo
Deedee Young
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | eyeEm | Ask.fm

1 comment:

  1. This place is SOOOOOO DREAAAAAAMY! I mean, come on!!! Look at those sweeeetssss!!! Your friends are just sweethearts to consider running this kind of hi-tea place. I was about to say, later when we meet up, let's go here! Until I saw the address......... Oh gurrrrrrllll it's too far from meeee :') ahahahahah XD thanks for sharing!

    Sherry from ♕ SheemaSherry ♕ blog (www.theshimmeringsheema.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤