Monday, December 15, 2014

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: Light Cooper Touch

Hello Bunnies❤

One day a friend of mine called me said she wanted me to ombre her hair. I said it was such a pleasure to be able to do what i love and get paid for it! So, she contacted me last month and she said she will do it this December and she kept her promise.

So she came to my house last sunday morning and this is her hair before.
She has this long, shiny, healthy hair though she has dyed her hair so many times. that's the positive side. On the other side, her hair can't be curled even permanently. 
So she decided to 'ruin' her hair a bit so she can have curly hair using curling iron.

and she asked me if I can retouch the roots either and I said I can. She wanted to have redish-auburn-cooper hair color so she brought her own hair colorant. I always tell my client to bring their own hair colorant because:
1. I don't have or buy or keep in stock unless it's mine and I will use it someday because the color suits my tastes, not my clients.
2. My clients will be more sure if they choose their own hair colorant because that's the color they want.

So after almost 3 hours (which I predicted it will be only an hour or an hour and half), we finally done with it. 
Here's her roots
 for the hair coloring she used Felice Professional Hair Color which she said she bought at Watson for only IDR 30.00 
(I personally think this hair colorant is so good, because it keeps her hair shiny and smooth. The color is really shown and it covers her black roots very well. It didn't have tense sense of smell, for hair colorant this cheap, this is so recommended, I will check it out at Watson soon about this, and probably I will retouch my hair again)

and this is the final results! (I'm so happyyyy)
I'm so very glad she loved it. Happy clients makes me happy too. 
She said she loves the ombre. and I personally love it myself, especially watching her walk under the sun and that hair is so out of ordinary!! >.< OMBRE RULES!!

Thank you so much for trusting me in changing your hair permanently. 

So yeah, because of this, my parents finally approve and totally support me in this!! They said they will help me make my dream come true, and in mean time they will renovate small room on the right side of my house to be my mini salon place!! This is such a good news! I can't wait for it too happen.


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

and one more thing,
I'm going for another hair project! This time it will be about pastel!!
So, I ordered wella hair toner (to wash out the brassy yellow color after bleach) and pravana 'pretty in pink' pastel hair color from a friend back in US. because if you want to reach pastel color you have to at least have the lightest color you could achieve and I guess from my experience, bleached tone color hair isn't light enough to get pink pastel (and of course hair color take part of it too) And it's finally arrived and I can't wait to change my hair again (though I haven't blog about my current hair, which I've promised before, I will do it soon!). 
A photo posted by Deedee (ディーディー) (@deedee.young) on

What do you think I should do next?
1. Ombre

2. Side Highlight (more or less like this, but not this much)
image link

3. Inner Highlights
image link

4. Dipdye
image link

Guyss!! Let me know on the comment box below! help me for my next hair project!

And I'm having this thoughts in mind (which I've already asked before on my line home)
If I held Free Ombre Service time, for one lucky winner, will you guys join?
let me know on the comment box below too.


If you have further questions, you could reach me on the link below!
(but please don't be anonymous, I would like to know you)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a nice day!




xoxo
Deedee Young

3 comments:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤