Monday, May 26, 2014

HAIR: Revlon ColorSilk 46. Medium Golden Chestnut Brown

こんばんは, 
Konbanwa fellow Bunnies❤ (or meows, that's what my friends used to call me)
I finally decided to write again and this time is about beauty after so long.
Sorry for not being productive. 

This time, I'm about to review my next hair project. 
After a few moments of dilemmas (re-dye my hair or let it be), I decided to re-dye it. 
I can't stand looking at my black roots, it's so annoying. haha
I remembered that I bought new hair colorant few moments ago from Watson and that time they had discount for it, i'm sorry I forgot when i bought it. 

Revlon ColorSilk
I never try this product and i feel like I want to at least try it, and so i can show you guys about it.
"Revlon® Colorsilk™ gives you natural-looking, even color from root to tip that stays beautiful between colorings. It is formulated to penetrate every strand with its gentle, ammonia-free formula and after-color conditioner with nourishing silk proteins. Hair looks silkier, shinier and healthier than before you colored. 100% gray coverage. Leaves hair in better condition."
www.revlon.com -
I choose the lightest color i could find that time at Watson. Most of Revlon's color are darker than what i've expected. I want to have light chestnut brown color, not red or reddish-brown, but purely brown, like light ash brown, love that color so much! >.< but for now i gotta give this one a try. 

let's see inside the box
there's a conditioner, colorant, developer, and instructions.

this is my previous hair.
see, my hair is naturally ombre, with black roots going brown in the middle of it then slightly lighter at the end of it. hahaha. but still I don't like it, it looks so dang messy.

Here I can show you the different results to 3 different colors. since my hair has 3 different colors. 

Since it's my first time trying Revlon, it's abit different from any other colorant. the colorant bottle is liquid while others were usually cream colorant. it looks something like this
But just like any others too, you just have to mix this both colorant liquid and the developer, by pouring out the colorant to the developer box. 
Don't forget to shake it well. 

and the result:
outdoor

indoor
if it's outside it's kinda reddish, and if it's indoor it looks more brown.

and some selfies without makeup
and amazingly my new hair color matches with the color of my eyes! :)

- What I Think About This Product - 
+ it doesn't dry out my hair, my hair is still smooth and nicely soft.
+ it covers well both 3 different colors of my previous hair. you see no more black roots and ombre parts of my hair. 
+ easy to find and not pricey
+ I LOVE the after-color conditioner. It smells so good! >.< 

- no gloves
- the color is darker than I expected my hair to be.
- it's kinda washed off after few times shampooing, let me show you on pictures below.
 Can you see? The color of tip part of my hair is changing.
and the color suddenly becoming more lighter and it makes me love my new hair color!! and I have more natural ombre hair! :)

yeah, so that's it for this review. If you want to ask something just leave any comment in the comment box below, I'll be gladly to answer your questions.

and btw, please help me win my first makeup contest. I made it through to be 7 finalist before they pick 4 winners, right now i'm in the first position, i'm very very grateful for those who had voted for me and who had supported me until now, you can still vote for me until I think June.
here's the link: pamperland.net/IBBMUC
look for piccolettabelle.blogspot.com 
(just click the circle on the left, and click submit, and done!)

Thankyouu so much for supporting me!! 
and thankyou for reading! :)

xoxo
Deedee Young

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I love my new hair color so much! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colour but I kinda miss the bold ombre look. The natural one looks nice too but I'm digging the bright blonde ombre. :) Do you think you'll ever redo it?
    x
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuu Elina..
      I kinda miss it too, but I probably gonna change my hair color again soon.
      and by that time, I will show how I do it and i will let you know.
      I just need to find the right bleach and colors.
      Thankyouuuu again ❤❤

      Delete
  3. Wah colorant nya cair, baru tau :O
    Hasilnya bagus, coklat natural yah :3

    sintasekarasri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyahh Colorantnya cair, aku juga baru tau.. Hasilnya bagus walaupun awalnya pas di outdoor kok merah banget haha.. tp lama2 coklat natural, bagus gituu..❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete
  4. Bagus ceeee ♥.♥
    Tapi lebih cocok blonde ceee lebih cute hihi ^^

    Angiebeautydiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuu dear, But I've never been blonde, gonna try it out someday, sebelum ada yang ngelarang haha..❤❤

      Delete
  5. Setauku ada gloves nya di kertas petunjuk pemakaiannya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, aku ga dapet didalemnya, so I have to use my own gloves.
      Aku kira mereka at least menyediakan haha..

      Delete
  6. Aku pernah pake sih, di kertas petunjuknya nempel gitu gloves nya, pertama aku juga kira ga dapet gloves hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ga ada, aku bahkan ampe cek lagi, ga dapet aku >.<

      Delete
  7. Hi! i really love your page! the reviews are awesome! if you don't mind, please visit my blog and comment about my post or maybe you have a question to ask about, let me know :) thank you! <3
    ingenuei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear, the instruction page has gloves attached to it. It's not obvious (really thin transparent gloves that is pasted on the instruction page) but it's attached there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada glovesnya kok. Nempel transparant di buku petunjuknya. Hehehe aku baru make revlon colorsilk ini dan dapet gloves yang tersembunyi di buku petunjuk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi did u only use the dye that came in the box and no bleach? thinking of getting the same one but idk if I need to bleach my hair or not

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤