Friday, October 11, 2013

EYES: REVIEW Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner

before i start this review, 
i just want to say sorry for not doing pink highlight i just did first, but instead reviewing this.
i'll make sure i post about my pink highlight soon, after this.

so in here,
i'll be reviewing about my all time favorite eyeliner.

❦ Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner ❦

you've might have realized this eyeliner, cos i've been using and i've posted in my mu collab with ci Gita and my september haul posts before.
i love this eyeliner because it has Ultra-Thin Liner with tip brush 0.05mm
this is the type of eyeliner that i need to help me with my make-up, and i find it easier to use.
i actually want to buy Dolly Wink Black eyeliner, but again, it's so expensive here, so i decided to buy this one first. 


i'm going to write my name with it on the back of my hand. 
because it has thin and sharp line, it's easy to write with. 
and of course it's easy to apply on your eye.

but........
i just found out something.
i've been using this like a month but never really know if it's smudge-proof or water-proof until today...

this makes me sad. like. badly.
well, abit.. haha..
this is after i rub with my finger.  so it didn't smudge but the black color was fading.

so it got me wonder what will happen if i did the same thing this time with water. 
then i re-applied it again and this is what happen when i rub it with water.
it's not freaking water-proof!!!! :'(

ah so sad. though i still love it!

 i Love:
- easy to apply cos of the pointy brush
langsung nyata pas first application.
- cheap price so it's affordable
- easy to find
- it's not smudgy

i Dislike:
- not rub-proof
- not water-proof

that's it!! it's still my all time favorite eyeliner though despite of all the things i dislike. 
so if you ask me will i repurchase?
big YES

Much Love
Deedee
xo


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aaa.. buddies!! :)
      ehmm is there something you dislike about this eyeliner?

      Delete
  2. bcoz of that I don't want to buy this one. The hypersharp eyeliner is way better and cheaper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku suka eyelinernya maybelline, tapi belum cobain yg hypersharp ini, so tempting hihi nice review say :D
    aku follower baru nih, main2 juga yaa ke http://brighterdemeanor.blogspot.com/ and kindly follow me back ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me tooo.. :)
      aku udah punya 2 eyeliner maybelline yang beda. dan aku suka banget. kecuali pencil eyelinernya aku ga suka.
      thankyouu for reading.. :) i'll check you out and definitely follow you back. thankyouuu :)

      Delete
  4. This eyeliner looks really sweet! 0.05mm is so tiny! I need to get this. What a shame it's not waterproof though. :(
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is. it helps alot with my gyaru make-up.
      yess.. it's a shame that it's not waterproof. :(
      but, if you want this type of eyeliner, you could check dolly wink eyeliner. almost the same but i think it's waterproof and very expensive >.<

      thankyou for the comment Elina :)

      Delete
  5. kemaren juga beli produk maybelinne...tp beloman dicoba siy...btw nice review :)
    im your new follower. following me back yaa at http://bandarkrupux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu ci for visiting and reading my blog. you should try it asap.. :) love this product so much!
      then i'll be your new follower too :) thanks for following me cici cantikkk ❤

      Delete
  6. aku juga punya eyeliner ini, suka banget <3 Btw, i'm your new follower, follow me back yaaa http://anggieloritairianto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuu yahh for the comment. :)
      me too, now i'm your new follower :) thanks for following me :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤