Friday, October 25, 2013

HAIR: TonyMoly Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream: Red Brown 4M

 This time i'll be talking about hair colorant product from TonyMoly.
i bought this few days ago because turns out TonyMoly has 35% discount for all products
so i decided to buy one.


i've been wondering about this hair colorant ever since i saw this first when TonyMoly open their store in Lippo Mall Karawaci, Tangerang.
i just got the chance to buy it now. 

The color chart.
it's in Korean so i don't understand what it says. >.<

so what's inside:
 after i mixed it up!
 after few minutes later, the color will turn into dark purple. 
i forgot to take picture of it. 

I was wondering why does it called berry, i know they used berries as one of the ingredients,
but you'll know when you applied it to your hair. 
it has scents like berries!! ❤
because usually hair colorant product doesn't smell so good right?

this is my hair  before, my natural hair colors start growing back, so i need to cover it again.
i love the hair color before. 
Last September i colored my hair with Syoss
you could check it out here: SYOSS Permanent Colorant 7.1 Medium Ash Blonde

here's the result:
it's abit darker actually, i haven't checked it under sunlight, 
but so far it's abit reddish brown just the way it's written in the box.
yes, i'm satisfied with the result. I think it's a good product.
it doesn't give a dry effect after coloring.

Repurchase? YES!!
PRICE: IDR 89
Where to buy: TonyMoly stores

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

  1. jadi pengen nyoba, apalgi bau nya ga nyengat kyk pwarna bysanya ya. pling ga nahannn baunya bkin sesak dada.
    thanks for share :)

    sarassaishaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa coba deh.. tapi pilihan warnanya aja yang kurang banyak.. hehe..
      dan iyah ga nyengat baunya, malah wangi berry, itu enaknya..
      samaa2 :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤