Wednesday, September 26, 2018

FACE: Eileen Grace Rose Jelly Mask & Black Jelly Mask

Hello bunnies ♥

Back again with me with another skincare review!
Yes, please jangan bosen yah kalo aku suka review skincare sekarang, 
cos the more I aged, the less makeup and the more skincare I could think of.
Aku jadi ga gitu tertarik dengan makeup. To be honest, menurutku kalo kalian lebih memikirkan kesehatan kulit, trust me, you don't need alot of makeup! Karena kalian akan sangat PD dengan kulit kalian sendiri. Apalagi yang pake makeup cuman untuk cover your flaw.

Nah, in this post, I'm going to review Eileen Grace 
I've never tried this mask before since I'm that type who prefer sheet mask over jelly mask, but I've heard a lot of great things about this jelly mask, so I can't wait to try it on!

"Eileen Grace present a new innovation that will fulfill women's overall desires. With a technology that has been tested globally, Eileen Grace does not only want to create one type of product that can solve many skin problems for women, but also wants to provide quality products that are able to compete with international brands in the market."

Jadi Eileen Grace sendiri banyak macam skincare nya untuk banyak macam jenis kulit dan masalah kulit. Thanks to Beauty Blogger Tangerang and Eileen Grace I could try one of their best seller products. So, let's start this review! 
Oh before that, if you want to know more of Eileen Grace product you could just click every Eileen Grace word, since I link it directly to their website so it's easier for you to look at.

So here it is!

this Black Jelly Mask is one of Eileen Grace best-selling mask.
Sometime, walaupun kita pikir kita sudah membersihkan kulit kita, belum tentu kulitnya bener-bener bersih dari kotoran. Nah, this black jelly mask helps solve that problem.
 This Black Jelly Mask is known for removing blackheads.
and of course not only that, it can also cleanses the skin to the deepest layer and lifts pore clogs like blackheads and whiteheads. 
Why Blackheads? Because blackheads can cause acne breakout that will cause acne scars, uneven skin tone, dull and unhealthy looking skin.
If you use this regularly, it can helps minimize the appearance of pores.
This black jelly mask contains Activated Bamboo Charcoal which can prevent the growth of pimples and Alpha Hydroxy which can remove pimples from within. 
There is also a popular content of Aloe Vera Gel that works to moisturize the skin and control excess oil and sebum on the face.
 This black jelly mask sangat cocok untuk kulit berminyak, sensitif, kombinasi, even ini aman untuk ibu hamil dan ibu menyusui, Jarang banget denger skincare yang aman untuk bumil dan busui.
it's a plus point for me! tho i'm not pregnant yet, but if someday I am, and I need skincare that could be safely used, I know there this Eileen Grace Black Jelly Mask.
Eileen Grace Black Jelly Mask has 3 crucial steps in fighting Blackheads.
1. Using ingredients Glycolic Acid to purify blackheads and prevents acne breakouts
2. Using the ingredients Charcoal or active carbon to absorb into the pores and pull out dirts deep within.
3. and Salicylid Acid to soothes acne inflammation and reduce acne scars.
 It has this thick and sticky texture. It appears black but when spread, it's sheer.
It's also has jelly texture, but soft to the skin. Has a bit weird scent that I can't describe but it's not really disturbing so, it's okay. 

It says that the thicker you apply, the maximum the result will be. Use max 3 time a week. 
Apply it to dry and clean face only, leave it for 20-30minutes.

No worries even if you don't apply it in thick layer, you can also get a result.
so thin layer of black jelly mask will help you absorb the oil and sebum from your skin. Medium layer of it will helps pulling out the blackheads. Thick layer of it will give you more optimal result.

.

Now let's move on to the second mask I got, that is
this Rose Jelly Mask also one of Eileen Grace best-selling products. 
Pernah ga sih di panggil dengan sebutan lebih tua sama orang yang padahal lebih tua? dan juga selalu ngerasa kulit kita kusam banget padahal habis scrub juga tapi tetap ga segar? nah, mungkin kamu bisa nemuin solusinya di rose jelly mask ini.
 It's very effective in brightening your skin.
It's noticeably brightening your skin and moisturizing your skin even in one use with L-Ascorbic Acid. This Rose Jelly Mask helps to eliminates acne scars and black spots and relieves break-outs or stubborn strokes. it is also Rich in aloe vera extract and genuine rose petals that can smooth and soften your skin.
This mask can reverse the effect of premature aging skin. It can also make your skin glow
These are the ingredients
 This mask is suitable for dry, sensitive and combination skin. also safe for pregnant woman. 
Rose Jelly Mask has Rose essential oil and pure seaweed extract plus hyaluronic acid that helps in moisturizing and locking water deep inside your skin and keeping it moist all the time. 
If you have dehydrated skin, this is perfect for your skin
The 200 times concentrated Aloe Vera Essence to refresh your skin from within. 
  This Jelly Mask also has this thick and sticky texture. It appears orangey but when spread, it's sheer, like no colors at all. It's also has jelly texture, but soft to the skin. Berbeda dengan yang black jelly mask, mask ini punya scent yang lebih enak dan ga aneh, harumnya wangi and soft and soothing. 

I've read somewhere, ada yang bilang, kalo yang rose jelly mask ini banyak rose petals nya tapi tapi aku pakai ga ada rose petals nya, mungkin karena tadi ga keluar.

It says that the thicker you apply, the maximum the result will be. Use max 3 time a week. 
Apply it to dry and clean face only, leave it for 20-30minutes.

Now for both of this jelly mask, masing-masing ada full size nya yang 300ml. I only get the travel size which is 35ml and can only be use up to 2 times but I think if you don't apply thick layer than you can use it more than twice.

So, If you follow my instagram, I told you that I have severe irritation due to face mask sheet that I got from my friend. Now my acne's all out and also my hormone isn't in the right state since I just got my period.
So I use a thin layer of both of this Black and Rose Jelly Mask, I don't have the spoon, since I only get the travel size, it's kinda heard to spread it with hands.
I use the Black Jelly mask on my nose and nose bridge and abit area around my nose cos that's where my pores appears the most. And I put Rose Jelly mask on the rest of my face, which is forehead, chin and cheeks, since it has alot of scars, redness, and acnes.

Aku baru pake minggu ini dua kali, so let's talk about what I've experienced so far.
What I feel the most after using it, is that my skin is way softer and yes it appears brighter and the redness is gone. It didn't help much with the scars and the pimple, that I think I need to use this more than twice for some result to be seen. It did helps also with reducing the pimple tho it's not significantly reducing much. but it's better than not at all.
Black Jelly Mask, since I only use a thin layer of it, it helps in removing the sebum but I notice my nose area seems to be a bit more smooth, pores looking smaller, not significant also but I see slight changes in that.

I didn't experience any itchy or irritation after using this twice. but I do see brighter skin.
I'm going to use this again, I'm planning to buy the full size of the Black Jelly Mask since it's the one that shows some results and it's also because I have acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin.

I have to say I'm quite impress with this,
but this is as much as I can tell. I'm going to use it more now and finish it and will let you know the further result on my skin soon. 


You can buy Eileen Grace Black Jelly Mask and Rose Jelly Mask here:

~Price~


They have promo, where you can buy both Black and Rose Jelly Mask in 300ml for cheaper price
IDR 376.8,- click here

I personally think that the price are also affordable that why when I finish my travel size one, I'm planning to buy the full size.

Thankyou again Beauty Blogger Tangerang and Eileen Grace for sending me this amazing products
Thankyou so much for reading my honest review. 
This is sponsored review but I'm writing based on my experience, I'm always trying to be honest in every review I post. No matter how expensive the product was, but it's doesn't suit me or don't give me any progress or better changes, I will always let you guys know in a proper words.
I hope this review helpful for you. See you on my next post.
If you guys have any question you want to ask about this, just comment on the comment box below


-----------------------------------------------------------



xoxo
Deedee Young
YouTube Instagram Facebook Twitter TheDeeHair SoundCloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤