Monday, February 5, 2018

FACE: Garnier Micellar Oil - Infused Cleansing Water Review

Hello bunnies ♥

Good news! I finally have a JOB!
yes! a JOB! Well actually i have a lot of jobs. Let's see, I do hair coloring (1), I teach Art and Craft every Monday and Tuesday (2), I teach kids with a very special needs every Monday till Friday (3), and a fulltime blogger (4). And all of my jobs don't crash with each other schedules. I'm grateful I could start this year with a good start. I'm hoping for good thing for the future also!

Well, That's enough about me! Kali ini aku mau review satu product baru dari Garnier yang dikirim sama Sociolla. I was so excited to try this one out! Thanks to Sociolla for making it come true.
That is...



Yes! it's basically micellar water yang di infused sama cleansing oil (dual-phase solution; part water and part oil)
Kenapa aku excited banget? karena aku sendiri pake Micellar water dari Garnier yang warna biru dan sangat cocok di aku, juga ampuuuuuuh banget ngebersiin wajah aku dari makeup tipis maupun tebal. Even Mascaraku aja gampang banget dibersiin nya.
Makanya aku seneng bisa dikasih kesempatan untuk try this out! Penasaran kayak gimana?
Lanjut baca yah!


It's all in one Micellar Cleansing Water that effectively cleans up any waterproof makeup and it's really safe for the skin. It has a combination of Micellar water and Argan Oil that could nourish the skin.
di claim juga bahwa pemakaian miscellar oil infused water ini tidak berminyak dan cocok untuk semua jenis kulit. You don't even have to wash the face afterwards.
Dapat digunakan untuk wajah, mata dan bibir.


The formula is said to be non greasy and also non-sticky. That's right, I don't feel sticky nor greasy.
I love how the bottle is transparent! just like any other Garnier Micellar Water bottle and packaging.


These are the ingredients list. You may check it first before using just as precaution!
It comes in 2 different size, mine is the small one which is 125ml and the big one is 400ml.
Walaupun botolnya kecil tapi ga cepet abis! tapi emang tergantung pemakaian, aku jarang pake makeup base such as fooundie or bb cream jadinya jarang aku pake, pastinya lbh lama abisnya.
tapi kalo kalian pake makeup tiap hari, akan lbh cpt habis.


Bedanya dengan yang micellar water biasa, this on has a really refreshing scent.
the scent is really nice, not too disturbing and quite light scent. It's like fruit-flower smell, I can't really recognize the smell but it surely a sweet smell you couldn't get enough of.


About how to use this, since it's part oil part water, you have to gently shake before pouring it out to cotton pad. Until it shake well, then you can pour out to cotton pad just enough amount to wipe out all makeup from the face, eyes and lips.

Now this is my full makeup face. I skip wearing Mascara and eyeliner due to the eyelash extension.
Aku habis dari kondangan temen aku yang dimana aku paketi full makeup

after 4 cotton pads

here comes the clean face!

So let's discuss this abit further, shall we?

first of all, aku orang yang percaya kalo makeup cleanser yang ada oil nya, muka jadi lebih bersih setelahnya. And yes, it meet my expectation probably beyond. I'm amazed of how it cleans out all the makeup on my face. 

It didn't dried out my skin at all, ga kerasa efek kulit ketarik. but instead it really give nourishment to my skin jadi lembuh seperti pantat bayi >.<  Jujur, agak butuh banyak kapas untuk hapus full makeup aku, tapi kalo micellar water doang juga lebih banyak 2x lipat. jadi bisa dibilang ini lebih irit.

wangi nya! yes wanginya bener bener fresh, aku suka banget yah pas muka udah kucel lepek dibersiin sama yang wangi-wangi itu kan jadi seger banget parah.
I haven't tried it out on waterproof eyeliner and mascara, but again, oil cleans everything out easily, so I believe it to be very easy in wiping it off. 

but as much as I fell it cleans out perfectly, I still wash my face afterwards using gentle face cleansing foam. it's just because I have acne prone skin, so I really need my skin to be clean in order to put on my night skincare routine. but this is just me tho.
It's not oily, just as its claim. That's nice! 
Aku juga ngerasa ini ga ada efek breakout or gatel-gatel di kulitku yang oily, sensitive and acne prone. 

I wouldn't use it daily tho, just because I rarely wear makeup for my everyday routine.
But I will use this when I use heavy and full makeup, because it helps in cleans out my face faster and cleaner.

Oh, I think it worth mentioning, since i'm circle lenses user, it kinda comfortable to use around the eyes, sometimes cleansing oil is really disturbing to lenses user when you want to clean out the eye area that you have to take off your lenses first. Aku kalo copot softlens duluan, ga keliatan apa-apa secara aku minus 7, kalo copot softlens itu yah semuanya bokeh tingkat tinggi! hahaha. Jadi it's very convenient for me.

dan funny story: aku lupa kalo pake extension, kan disaranin klo bersiin daerah mata jangan pake yang oil yah, aku pake dong, DEMI review yah, alhasil extension ku copot, ga banyak sih tp yah yang harusnya masih bisa stay jd copot >.< paling nnti minggu depan aku retouch lagi aja deh.

.
.
Nah kalian bisa beli ini di SOCIOLLA!

Kebetulan banget nih, kalo kalian belanja sebesar 250rb, 
kalian bisa pake kode aku untuk dapetin diskon 50rb

.
.


Thankyou for reading my honest review. I hope this review helpful for you. See you on my next post.
If you guys have any question you want to ask about this, just comment on the comment box below
.
.
.
.
.
.



xoxo
Deedee Young

2 comments:

  1. aaahhh pengen :D
    biasanya aku bikin sendiri wkwk, pakai EVOO dan micellar

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah ini wajib di coba sih..
    nice review :D

    http://waynblog.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤