Friday, August 16, 2013

COORDS: Pinky Bunny

"I Never Was a Model, I'm Just Me"

This is what i love to do, and planning on doing it again.. 
so this idea just came pop, it should be like from last month but i didn't get the chance to really shoot myself with it. 

Dress: My mom bought it for me from market.
Pink Cardigan: i bought it in Matahari Department Store a long time ago.
Bunny Ear: my friend's or my sister's.

it's just a simple make up i always do with the help of my favorite upper eyelashes i bought online, no brand. 

Here are some of my best shots:




Face Close-Ups:

Much Love
Deedee
xo

2 comments:

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤