Friday, April 24, 2015

MAKE-UP REVIEW: L.A Girl Pro.Conceal HD Concealer

Hello Bunnies❤

I'm back!!! Finally!! 
And yes with another new review of my current concealer that I'm using.
Before I purchase this item, I read, searched, googled every information I could get about this product.
It's just I don't want to waste money in buying wrong product. Thankfully, I don't! I'm glad I did buy this product. Wanna know why? Please keep reading..


~Packaging~
I bought this online and quite few months ago.
I love how simple it is, and it's small but quite long, but it's still easy to be carried along and the transparent tube makes me easier to see how much it left. 
But since the tube is too easy to be pressed, be careful with where you put this in your bag/purse, so it won't get pressed.

~Ingredients~

~Shades~
The shade I choose is in Natural. 
I was so confused with all the shades (cos they have so many shades available)
 see, they have alot!
Noted! you could use this concealer for contouring as well, that's why it comes in so many color shades.
My first choice was Creamy Beige because I was afraid that the 'Classic Ivory' and 'Natural' shades will be too light for me. I believe my skin wasn't that white. But then on the second thoughts, after being in dilemma and after discussing it with my sister and after searching more information about it, finally I decided to buy 'Natural' shade. 

The 'Natural' shade has this lil pink tone, which said by experts good to cover dark circles and spots.

~Applicator~
This concealer comes with practical solution. Another reason to love this product.
With brush applicator that connect with the tube, it's easier to use.

As i said above, it's also easy to be pressed. this is the result after being pressed. 

~Swatches~
Here's the swatch on the back of my hand. 
The shade has the same color with my hand after I blend them. 
But you could see, it give shiny effect (the one inside the circle). 

~Before & After~
Now let's see with dark circles and red spots! 

okey, Let's talk about it!
I found that this concealer works well for the dark circles. I won't lie, it did. few times using it and it helps alot. While, for the spots in the cheek, it didn't cover that well, for me, and it's either i didn't blend it well or other reason, it looks kinda cakey. But I'm quite satisfied with how the concealer cover almost the red parts on my chin. For red spots usually I use other concealer (which will be my next post).

It's quite oily after few hours, so using powder after concealer might help. And notice, I have very oily face. The concealer stays for quite along time, but everything needs touch up, right? 

~Where to buy? Price?~
I bought it online from @preorderbymimo
The price will be IDR 70.
for me this concealer is affordable, i might purchase another one♡

So, what do you think?

This is not a sponsored review. I bought this myself :)
Well, I hope my review helps you in some ways.
Thankyou for stopping by and spend some time reading it. 
If you have any question, just let me know on the comment box below, or just reach me from one of the links below.
See you on my next post❤




xoxo
Deedee Young

5 comments:

  1. This concealer sounds good, Dee :3
    It's so affordable as well! I'd probably try this concealer next time ^^
    Thanks for the review :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy vii♡
      Yess.. aku suka juga inii♡
      you should try, nnti ksh tau hasilnya gmna di km..
      thankyou for stopping by.. and you're welcome♡

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. iyah ci.. favorite nomor 2.. nnti nomor 1 nya aku review.. cuman lagi abis belum beli lagii.. :(

      Delete
  3. Love this concealer.. thanks for shariing


    My blog
    VisitAngelRiuGyaru

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤