Thursday, April 25, 2013

DOGS: dai, the akita.

My dad bought him from Japan few months ago, and he’s been a loving dog since then. and he’s adorable! I instantly fell in love with him because he’s so freakin gorgeous. never had a picture of me with him before so i thought i should take one. and turns out he doesn’t like camera. but good thing i finally able to get a good photos :P

                        
i was ready to take a shot, and Dai just like looking at me and trying to kiss me so yeah that’s how my face look like :)

                               

                              
                                                                    Yup! He's Adorable! Love him.
                                                                                       xo, Deedee

1 comment:

  1. OMG he's so damn adorable!!! >___<

    Aku suka banget sama anjing, tapi ternyata anakku takut sama anjing, jadi akhirnya pindah haluan pelihara kucing. Kadang ngerasa kesepian, soalnya anjing itu ternyata lebih bisa mengerti perasaan tuannya, kalau kucing gitu kan suka seenak jidat aja hahaha...

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤