Monday, April 29, 2013

GYARU COORDS: April 29th, 2013

I don’t have anything to do, i just thought why don’t i take a picture again? 
I bought the top and skirts online. at first, i hate the top because it’s worse than the picture (the consequences of buying things online, not as what as you expected it to be) so i keep it in my wardrobe and never use it and posted online to sell it back. until i bought the black skirt online too, this both goes well :) i might keep the top though..
so this is not the exact gyaru style i want but this look cute too on me, is it? 







and this came along when i was taking photos of the outfit :) alot more you can see in my flickr

Much Love,
Deedee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤