Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: not-ombre Red Brown touch

Hello Bunnies❤ 
So, I did one of my dearest blogger friend's hair. 
She personally asked me if I can do her hair and I said yes, of course!!
I was expecting it would be ombre hair do, but no! 
but that's okay.. any kind of hair do, I'll be gladly doing it. No worries.

Wonder who she was?
it's ci Gitaaaa

She came with kinda very dark brown hair, and it's also because few moments ago she dyed her hair using BeautyLabo, which didn't really do much to her hair. So she came to me for help.
She wanted this medium reddish brown color. 
Noted: she never dyed her hair before the BeautyLabo. She has virgin hair so yes usual hair colorant box won't really help much with color changes.

Here's her 'Before' hair.
this is her 'After' hair.

See the color changes? It's also thanks to her previous hair dye that she can achieve this color. 
What do you think of her new hair?

If you want to see my other hair-do: click here

So, If you're interested in having me doing your hair, please do not hesitate to contact me through email:
claudialyoung@gmail.com
and I will reply it as soon as possible!
Note: HOME-SERVICE is now available! *with extra fee.
(Home-Service means I can do your hair at your house)

Thanks for stopping by❤ 

xoxo
Deedee Young
 

2 comments:

  1. Halo ka Claudia^^ i really enjoy your blog. Aku bahkan berani bikin highlight biru gara" baca baca disini wkwk. I have something to ask you about hair dyeing and I have your line account (I forget why do I have it.-.). Jadi boleh aku tanya lewat line atau email aja? Thanks a lot^^

    Adhel | Blacksugar by Adhelia Fa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo kak claudia :) makasih banget yaa udah banyak post tentang ombre, aku udah baca semuanya hehe. Rambutku juga d bleaching tapi baru sekali jadi hasilnya masih orange orenge gitu, rencanya sih mau d bleaching lg biar hailnya bagus bisa gradasi. Tapi katanya kalo pake toner bisa bikin hasilnya tambah bagus ya kak ? Kayak toner wella color charm itu, tapi mau nanya nih kak yg jual toner itu d indonesia dimana ya kak ? Atau kalo punya rekomendasi toner lain yg bagus boleh d share dong kak :)
    Thankyouu

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤