Monday, November 17, 2014

SPONSORED REVIEW: Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in Black

Hello Bunnies❤
How are you? I hope you guys have a great day spent this month. I can't believe it's already mid-November. Why so fast? But well, I love December better so that's okay! :)
So, this is my first post this November, I know I havent' post much lately because I'm finishing my last final thesis, which means I'm graduating soon!! (Finally).. I'm not gonna take more of this studies, I have enough!!
I'll be reviewing about Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in Black that was sent to me by Nihonmart.
I've been wanting to have this eyeliner since like ever, but somehow this is just too expensive (for my pocket), but luckily I got to try this out. I know this is like the best black pencil liner (well, that's what everybody said) and I'm going to try this to me!

There's the price stated there :)

Dolly Wink now has new design package. Truly speaking, I love the old one better than this, though I like this design too. It's lovely pink-blue pastel with Tsubasa Masuwaka's portrait in the front of the package. 
 For the pencil design itself, I think it's very very sweet, which suits my taste. 
AND IT'S IN PINK!
The sweet look inside. 

I'm amazed how easy the color shown even when I drew a heart on my hand. It shown thick black even just from first layer of application.
The content of the pencil liner is really soft and also smooth, it's easy for you to draw natural eye lines without even hurting your eyes. It is also not easy to get smudge for a long period of time. 

You can see the swatches below. 

Now let's test for the smudge-proof and water-proof
 in here, after I drew a heart, I let it for few seconds to let it dry, and after that I do the rubbed-test and it didn't turn smudgy.
Smudge-Proof ✔

Try it out with water only and few rubs, and the color still stay and not smudge. 
Water-Proof ✔

I tried to rinse it with water and soap and few hard rubs, and turns out, it's fading.  
and lastly,

My eyelid used to be oily, so you know how smudgy pencil liner can be in oily eyelid and I tried to apply soft and thin line on my upper waterline. Usually when I use it on my upper waterline, especially pencil liner, few hours later it will smudge all over, but gladly not with this eyeliner. 
But no matter what, though I say it's smudge-proof, it is still pencil liner so don't rub your eyes after you apply this to your eyes. 

~What I Like~
- It's Smudge-proof
- It's also Water-proof
- It has thick black color shown even just only after the first layer
- It's easy to clean using makeup remover though it has thick black result
- it has sweet and pinky design❤ which suits my taste the most!

~What I Dislike~
- The PRICE can be expensive outside Japan. 


I would like to give this product ❤❤❤❤
Because I'm very satisfied with the quality of this pencil eyeliner, it creates strong thick and real black line to help you get stronger look. 
but! the price isn't very friendly for only pencil eyeliner, though it's really the best pencil eyeliner I've ever tried. Not because it's free, but because I've tried it out.
noted: I'm not a big fan of pencil liner, but from all pencil liner I've tried this is the best one. 

Now, If you're interested in buying this product, you can get it from Nihonmart
Also don't forget to check out more of Nihonmart products here

Hope you enjoy this review and hope it helps you decide whether to buy it or not.
Thanks for stopping by❤


xoxo
Deedee Young

4 comments:

  1. Cobain deh dolly wink eyeliner pen . Enak banget buat ujung yang lancip. Kemarin pengen sih beli yang eyeliener pencil ini, tapi kalo dipikir-pikir lebih boros karena kan harus di raut.

    www.aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Udahhh, aku udah punya, dibeliin papi dari jepang, makanya seneng banget pas dapat ini jd punya liquid sama pencilnya deh :)

      Delete
  2. Uda pernah nyobain yg liquid jg? lebih enakn yg liquid ato pensil sih klo dolly wink? pngen nyoba tp bingung yg mana >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udaah :) super enak. buat aku pencil and liquidnya sama2 enak..
      tp kalo km mau coba, go for the liquid.. you won't regret buying it! :)

      Delete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤