Monday, August 31, 2015

OMBRE HAIR SERVICE: My 'Almost' Long Ombre Hair Duplicate.

Hello Bunnies❤ 
Do you know that I have a bunny now? My boyfriend, my sister and I decided to own a bunny, named Vodka. My boyfriend and my sister are now planning to have another one, so that Vodka won't be alone. Here's my Vodka❤ 

Isn't he cute???

Well now, done with the intermezzo, Let's go on to our real topic!
I HAVE A NEW OMBRE CLIENT and turns out she's my junior in UPH.
(not as junior from the same faculty or major though)

She contacted me through email, telling me that she wanted to have ombre hair but to do it at salon is very expensive and wondered if I can do her hair.
I said, of course! No way I'm rejecting the things i love to do the most.
So we set the date and finally there she came.

Probably let's just see her BEFORE hair, shall we?



And Taa-Daaaaaa❤
These are her AFTER hair.

I made her roots abit lighter than her natural hair. Can you see the hair color gradation?
This almost like my first ombre hair, seeing and doing it, makes me want to have ombre hair again!
But I just have to wait for my hair to grow longer then I will recreate my very own signature ombre (or probably I could try Pink ombre though, I still have the Pravana hair color in Pink Pastel untouched!... we'll see!)

So, what do you think?
You know, I'm not perfect.. I just love what I did here (being paid is a bonus). It surely is my passion.
If you want to see my other hair-do: click here

So, If you're interested in having me doing your hair, please do not hesitate to contact me through email:
claudialyoung@gmail.com
and I will reply it as soon as possible!
Note: HOME-SERVICE is now available! *with extra fee.
(Home-Service means I can do your hair at your house)



Thanks for stopping by❤ 

xoxo
Deedee Young
 

1 comment:

  1. Your bunny is so adorable! The name Vodka is very kewl though but its so rare, nice pick!

    Whoaaa I really am so happy that your passion has got into the real phase.
    remember the times when I also wanted to get my ombre hair done by your hands? and you shared a lot ideas about your experience? it really helps me a lot! and because of that, you help me increase my blog's traffic with my hair posts. I dont know how many times I need to say Thankyou. But Thankyou again.
    Good luck for your service! btw, my current hair is also black as yours, because I wanted to get a part time job, I also miss the light ombre hair colour such pink/lilac :( I feel you!

    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bunnies❤
Just wanna say THANKYOU for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I love reading all of your comments, no worries, I will reply it all too :)

If you have question you would love to ask me privately, you can email me deedeeyoung92@gmail.com and I'll answer you there.

Thankyou for your understanding! Have a lovely day bunnies❤